April 17th 2013
- Attendance: Todd Edmonds, Brad Farnham, Vicki Wright, Bill Coon & Mike Holcomb
- Treasurers Report…2 CFCU CD’s still remain, once they mature we will transfer all moneies to TTC . 6 Spring Teams out of 7 have paid and the remaining team should be paid up this coming week.
- E-mail List serve, have not heard from Pat Lyons as to how it could work for us.
- Todd will follow up on TV and/or Radio Ads and their cost.
- Ab Kittel has returned from his ODP trip to Italy, great experience/coaching
- Sent 33 balls and 2 pumps to African communities in Sudan this past month
- Bill to follow up on Glen Lines for Coaching Coaches
- Possible Registration Night for spring soccer (Flyer home before winter break, school auditorium/gymnasium, register and pay)
- Possible End of Spring Season have pre-registration for next season
- Registration for Fall by June 30th.
- Assemble two more Kick-Backs
- Kick Wall build date not yet set in stone
- Spring Fields all lined, nets up…let’s play ball!
- Mike Masters manufactured the wheels for moving goals (they are in the shed) and drilled the posts for all 4 goals.
- Different color Jerseys?…Board agreed not to change colors, but possible change in style. Will discuss further at future meetings.