March 20th 2013
- Attendance: Todd Edmonds, Bill Coon, Brad Farnham, Jeff Asbrand Deb Austic, Pat Lyons & Mike Holcomb
- Treasurers Report – Brad went through the accounts in detail and they are healthy..we are transitioning CFCU CD’s that mature to TTC CD’s.
- Scott Dawson has offer to give TSC a free business account to an e-mail list serve. We will be looking into how best to utilize this.
- Unused soccer balls from past summer camps & air-pumps shipped to African communities in need was discussed and approved.
- Challenger Soccer Camp got their Board Approval and will be in its 3rd year this summer.
- Steve Jackson has agreed to paint lines again this year(does not want to be paid and wants to return checks paid to him last year).
- Discussion of a program coordinator to help facilitate player registration (“playing up”, Max # of teams, Max # of players, etc.)
- 11 teams have registered for BC league (7 T-Burg).
- 12 new jerseys, ice packs & net tie downs have been acquired
- Goal wheel design sent to accufab (Mike Masters)
Abreham Kittel raised all but $300.oo for his ODP trip to Italy…Board approved to pay this for him and his family.