Taughannock Soccer Club
Board Meeting December 5, 2012
- Attendance: Bill Coon, Mike Holcomb, Tammy Parker, Todd Edmonds, Colleen Civiletto
- The board reviewed financials ending on 11/15/12.
- Sunday gym time has been reserved and scheduled.
- Currently the Taughannock Club has two teams playing indoor, U16 and U19 boys. Registration for the second indoor session is very soon.
- The board is still receiving reimbursement from Challenger Sports for the summer camp. If anyone has any summer pictures that they would like to see on the website, they should be sent to Alan Pierce.
- Mike Holcomb was elected secretary.
- Treasurer and Equipment Manager are open positions.
- The parent travel commitment letter and player code of conduct will be available on-line soon.
- Bill Coon is putting together a list of field addresses so that people can put them into their GPS. This list will be available on the website.
- Registration for spring travel will be mid-January.
- The next meeting will be held January 9th at 7:30 in Mike Holcomb’s room (#316 in the middle school)